Friday, February 8, 2013

I'm Blogging?

To blog or not to blog?

Well, to blog...

The only social media I currently participate in is Instagram (yes, I am slightly obsessed with it). As I get more and more involved with the "InstaFam" and more detailed with my posts, it gets harder and harder to convey the details and real meanings of my messages, as I am limited to typing on my phone. Alas, my first blog.

After I get being a mother, daughter, sister, and girlfriend out of the way, I am an avid Home Chef a Work-out-aholic. Of course I have a full time job on top of it all, but, eh, whatevs.

Healthy, mostly clean, dishes are my "thing". Most recipes are adapted from others and altered to meet my dietary wants and needs. Others are simple things I have come up with along the way that are quite enjoyable. If I can convey the importance of healthier foods to at least one person, or have someone cook one of my recipes in their own home, I will feel accomplished. If only one human copies one of my workouts to their phone and takes it to the gym with them, or buys a Polar FT7 watch because I highly recommended it, I'll feel like there is a purpose to what I am doing.
 
The simplest changes in your life can lead to the biggest rewards.

Now, let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment